Tout Uncommon Search

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Milk Thistle:

Milk Thistle:

I recently had a nasty bout with a large amount of mold where I lived. The mold caused hives, swelling, and all sorts of scary side effects. Even months after I moved out, I still had hives when I would over exert my self showing me that there was still something in my body.

Enter milk thistle. If you eat poisonous mushrooms in the wild and you have enough time to get treated at the hospital, you will most likely get a massive single dose of milk thistle.

I took milk thistle supplements (about 500 gram pills) twice per day. All my hives and swelling were gone completely after 3 months of doing this everyday. I did have immediate improvement after I started going on this.

The usual disclaimers apply here: be careful, consult a doctor, etc. I'm just sharing my account of mold that almost took me out and the milk thistle that brought me back.

Use at your own discretion. Also, don't think you can live in a moldy place with milk thistle to power you through it. Just get out. The milk thistle is only going to help once you're out of that bad environment.

No comments: